YoxView is inspired by Lokesh Dhakar’s Lightbox. Like it, YoxView displays images above the website’s content, as a separate layer.
- Images are resized to fit inside the browser’s window
- Images can be pre-cached
- Multiple instances in the same page may be used, ideal for blog entries, for example.
- Fully configurable – each instance may have a different configuration.
- Multilingual and bidirectional – tooltips and button names may be in any language (language packs available!)
- Slideshow-enabled – play images automatically.
- Keyboard access – navigate through images using the keyboard.
- Search engine friendly – large images are indexed.
- Extremely easy to integrate.
- Learn more!